Donation Amount. Min £2

The ODM Party has maintained that it will not walk away from the bipartisan talks attacks from Kenya Kwanza politicians.

ODM Secretary Edwin Sifuna in a statement on Wednesday August 23 said they will use the negotiation platform to address their concerns.

The Nairobi Senator went on to say the bipartisan talks are not about them but about the people whose interests they are representing.

“We will keep pushing the remaining issues, especially on the cost of living. Now that we dragged the ostrich to the table, we will not allow it to leave until it hears us out. 

“They will throw snide remarks and insults to try and trigger us, but because this isn’t about us we will trudge on and make sure YOUR message is delivered. Sort out Mwananchi issues and you are welcome to insult us all day,” he stated. 

Deputy President Rigathi Gachagua on Tuesday said the talks between Kenya Kwanza and Azimio are a waste of time and nothing will come out of the dialogue.

He claimed that Azimio leader Raila Odinga already  made his agenda clear on what he wants during his private meeting with President Ruto last month. 

“Nothing will come out of those talks. It is a waste of time. I’m telling you as deputy president of the Republic of Kenya. So nyinyi wakamba mngojee mazungumzo mtakuja kututafuta sisi because there will be nothing,” said the DP. 

“Ile mazungumzo Kalonzo ametumwa, hapo hakuna kitu ya kuzungumza. Raila tayari alisema mambo yake. Alimalizia Mombasa. Hii ni mambo tu ya kuzungusha wakenya. There is nothing. Na ndio maana umeona sisi tumetuma Kimani Ichung’wa, Cheruiyot, Mbarire Mimi na Rais tuko kazini.” By Ezra Nyakundi, KDRTV

About IEA Media Ltd

Informer East Africa is a UK based diaspora Newspaper. It is a unique platform connecting East Africans at home and abroad through news dissemination. It is a forum to learn together, grow together and get entertained at the same time.

To advertise events or products, get in touch by info [at] informereastafrica [dot] com or call +447957636854.
If you have an issue or a story, get in touch with the editor through editor[at] informereastafrica [dot] com or call +447886544135.

We also accept donations from our supporters. Please click on "donate". Your donations will go along way in supporting the newspaper.

Get in touch

Our Offices

London, UK
+44 7886 544135
editor (@) informereastafrica.com
Slough, UK
+44 7957 636854
info (@) informereastafrica.com

Latest News

High Court declares Parliament cannot impose timelines on NLC

High Court declares...

File image of a judge's gavel. The High Court has declared that Parliament cannot impose timelines o...

Guinea-Bissau president flees to Senegal after coup

Guinea-Bissau presid...

Senegal’s foreign ministry said in a statement that Embaló had landed in the country “safe and sound...

Pune traders duped of rs 4.7 crore in ‘cheap copper scrap’ scam, key suspect held in Kolkata

Pune traders duped o...

A case was registered at Khadak police station recently by a Raviwar Peth–based trader dealing in c...

UN envoy to travel to Sudan as humanitarian crisis worsens

UN envoy to travel t...

UN secretary-general’s personal envoy for Sudan, Ramtane Lamamra November 26, 2025 NEW YORK The UN...

For Advertisement

Big Reach

Informer East Africa is one platform for all people. It is a platform where you find so many professionals under one umbrella serving the African communities together.

Very Flexible

We exist to inform you, hear from you and connect you with what is happening around you. We do this professionally and timely as we endeavour to capture all that you should never miss. Informer East Africa is simply news for right now and the future.

Quality News

We only bring to you news that is verified, checked and follows strict journalistic guidelines and standards. We believe in 1. Objective coverage, 2. Impartiality and 3. Fair play.

Banner & Video Ads

A banner & video advertisement from our sponsors will show up every once in a while. It keeps us and our writers coffee replenished.