Photo by TecheBlog
Apple AirPods Max are headphones for those who demand the ultimate in sound quality, and you can get a pair for $489 shipped, this weekend only, originally $549. Featuring a custom acoustic design, H1 chips, advanced software to power computational audio with Adaptive EQ, Active Noise Cancellation, Transparency mode, and spatial audio. Product page. Read more for a hands-on video review and additional information.
- Apple-designed dynamic driver provides high-fidelity audio
- Active Noise Cancellation blocks outside noise, so you can immerse yourself in music
- Transparency mode for hearing and interacting with the world around you
- Spatial audio with dynamic head tracking provides theater-like sound that surrounds you
- Computational audio combines custom acoustic design with the Apple H1 chip and software for breakthrough listening experiences
Unlike its competition, AirPods Max boasts a breathable knit mesh canopy, spanning the headband, designed specially to distribute weight and reduce on-head pressure. Its stainless steel headband frame not only provides strength, flexibility, but also comfort for a wide variety of head shapes and sizes. Worried about them falling off? Make use of the telescoping headband arms to ensure they maintain the desired fit.
AirPods are the most popular headphones in the world, beloved for their effortless setup, incredible sound quality, and iconic design. With AirPods Max, we are bringing that magical AirPods experience to a stunning over-ear design with high-fidelity audio. The custom acoustic design, combined with powerful H1 chips, and advanced software enable AirPods Max to use computational audio to wirelessly deliver the ultimate personal listening experience,” said Greg Joswiak, Apple’s senior vice president of Worldwide Marketing. TecheBlog